Hypnotherapy & Life Coaching
To Bridge You To Personal Freedom & Success
Whether you're male or female, young adult or elegantly matured, if you're not truly content with the life you currently live, Mellow Vybes has something for you.
You have a humanitarian heart and desire to create amazing change in yourself and others. You have a fire to begin living and loving your best life NOW, be at peace, and be authentically
YOUR BEST VERSION, so fan the flame!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM HYPNOTHERAPY
Hypnotherapy is an interaction where I help you explore your subconscious. You are always awake and aware, just in a relaxed, open state.
Afterward you may feel reflective, calm, relief, or even exposed. It's okay, as you are uncovering and connecting to things you don't think about (or avoid) on a conscious level.
Hypnotherapy sessions laser in on a specific goal in an area of your life. New clarity, perspective, confidence and peace can be found in that specific area in 3-7 sessions.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM LIFE COACHING
Life coaching has the goal of any other coaching. Whether that be a football coach, a cheer coach, or a self love coach, the coaching is to guide you and sometimes nudge you to be the best at football, leading cheer, loving yourself, and LIFE!
Life coaching will keep you accountable, help you find your next steps, and give you the push you sometimes need to pursue your happiness. Homework and exercises may also be involved when appropriate.
Life coaching is a great follow up to hypnotherapy, once you have uncovered the root to a specific issue in your life and recognized limiting beliefs in your subconscious. The knowing is the first step, and the ACTION is the second.
DOES THIS SOUND GOOD TO YOU?
Then you and I should have a friendly conversation so we can get to work on your transformation!
I so want to talk to you and get to know you, but here's what you should know first:
This IS for you if:
- you're looking for real support and guidance to take you to your next level of clarity
- you want to take action and take control of writing your life
- you're completely ready to ditch the constant voice in your head that puts you down and crushes all your dreams (your critical factor)
- you desire to start prioritizing yourself, understand the importance of investing in yourself and your future happiness
- you're 110% committed to putting in the work, and have fierce determination to achieve a full and actualized life
This is NOT for you if:
- you won't make the time to positively change your life
- you allow excuses to block you from progress
- having clarity, purpose, inner peace and genuine love and respect for yourself is not on your priority list
- giving up is your norm and you're content with settling
- you're not willing to go outside of your comfort zone
- you do not want to connect online. (We conduct our face-to-face sessions through Zoom Communications. Sign up with your Facebook or email; it literally takes 2 minutes).
As a multi-disciplinary practitioner, I'd like to begin our sessions with hypnotherapy techniques to determine your goals and main objectives, identifying your beliefs that may be holding you back from getting what you want, determining the roots of an issue to bring you hyper clarity and awareness like never before.
This can be achieved within 3-7 sessions.
If desired, then we can continue to coaching and working to your desired result step by step.
However, we can jump right to life coaching if that is desired, and you feel you are already clear on the root cause of the problems you face.
In life coaching, we will have several workbook exercises to determine and organize priorities, beliefs, goals, etc. You may have homework, and you will be held accountable :-)
Time permitting, the initial meeting may or may not include hypnosis. We will discuss what you want to achieve, you can ask questions, I will share how hypnotherapy works, and go over possible plans of action.
Disclaimer: Hypnotherapy is not magic or a trick you see at a show. It is a therapeutic process that works directly with your subconscious mind, which controls about 90% of your actions. You are always awake during the session. I cannot make you do anything. I cannot make you change; you have to be ready and willing to change and become better. I can only help facilitate that change.
Hypnotherapy and Coaching can help with:
Develop Self Accountability
Form Meaningful Relationships
After time spent with me, I've had people:
Grow in confidence to ask for what they deserve
Succeed in traveling solo
Start money-making businesses
Take their dreams further
Accept better relationships
Build healthy lifestyle habits